|BedBug Free is a comprehensive and specialized treatment to eradicate bedbugs, according to its biology as explained below. The treatment is very time consuming and must be performed diligently to be effective. Typically a program will require 3-4 applications carried out in weekly intervals.|
Bedbugs are active at night and live exclusively on blood. Humans are the preferred hosts, however they will feed on other mammals if necessary. Bedbugs are attracted to body heat and the carbon dioxide in expired air, which is how they find their host (you and your family members). Bedbugs commonly target the shoulders and arms (exposed skin). They are not considered harmful, however their existence can be distressing and their bites can cause discomfort and be highly irritating.
Bedbugs always hide in mattresses-particularly along the seams, bedding such as sheets and blankets, bedframes, bedside furniture, beneath loosened edges of wallpaper and paint, in cracks or crevices in wooden floors and walls, underneath carpet edges and sometime in electric socket also. Concluded that bedbugs hide in everywhere of your premises.
Our well trained technicians will inspect the areas in details, use handheld compressed air sprayer to apply specialized biocides along to create chemical barrier / killing zone along perimeter edges, and inject specialized biocides cracks & crevices to control bedbugs. They will steam the areas, especially bedbugs’ hiding place, by sophisticated steamer. Vacuuming will be carried out to collect all flushed / hid bedbugs. During the treatment it may be necessary for you to dispose of some furniture items on our recommendation.
Prior to treatment taking place there are a number of things YOU will need to do and options to consider.
1. Remove all bed linen, pillowcases, bed covers, curtains, and sofa covers. Place them in large plastic bags and double knot. Do this in the same room where bed bugs have been found so that they are not transported to another room. Wash in hot water temperature above 50。 C and dry using the hottest dry cycle available.
2. Take the bed frame apart for inspection and treatment. You may also have to dismantle other items during the treatment so be prepared for this or have a contractor standing by.
3. Empty closets, bedside tables and drawers for inspection and treatment. Place items in clean plastic bags and double knot the bags and wash clothing as indicated in point 1.
4. Make the room perimeter accessible for inspection and treatment by moving items away from the walls to the center of the room.
5. Remove pictures, clocks, posters and other wall hangings for inspection and treatment.
6. Remove everything off the floor, especially in rooms where bed bugs are suspected.
7. Make sure locked rooms and closets are emptied and open for inspection and treatment.
8. Remove all pets from the area to be treated and keep them out for the duration of the treatment.
The more diligent preparation that is done, the more effective the treatment will be.
Biocycle – Your reliable pest control company in Hong Kong
BioCycle offers a range of effective, safe and eco-friendly pest control services to domestic and corporate clients across the city. Our services include household pests, rodent, snake, and termite control and prevention, all of which are provided to the highest industry standards.
The BioCycle team adheres to an integrated pest management approach and uses low impact biocides to maintain our ethical standards, care for the environment, and ensure the safety of your pets. Acquiring ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 140001 Environment Management certifications demonstrate our company’s commitment to maintaining a high quality standards and high environmental consciousness in the industry.
Although we believe we deliver an impressive service, we are fully committed to becoming the best pest management company we can be, using only safe pesticides. Hong Kong clients rely on us to provide them with excellent services and we always welcome your feedback – just contact us now to let us know what you think.
So whether you need rodent control or wasp nest removal– trust us for a prompt, thorough and safe solution. For more information or to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us on (852) 3575 2575 today!