PROVEN 99.999% EFFECTIVE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS* - ORGANIC DISINFECTION SERVICE (DisinfectSafe)
The Need for a Safe Disinfectant Product
Disinfecting to protect ourselves from viruses and other pathogens has now become our daily norm. Our sense of awareness to coughing, sneezing, talking or touching objects and surfaces now gives way to continual disinfection of not only our hands and skin but the areas we inhabit around us. Make sure you are using a safe and effective disinfectant and one that will not cause harm with repeated use. Protect yourself by ensuring you use and apply a SAFE & EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANT PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
Introducing BioCycle® DisinfectSafe
- Escherichia Coli
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Salmonella Typhimurium
- Staphylococcus Aureus
*Tested & Proven against Murine hepatitis virus ATCC ® VR-261™, a member of the Coronavirus family and has been used as a surrogate for the SARS coronavirus in published disinfectant studies+.
+The antiviral action of common household disinfectants and antiseptics against murine hepatitis virus, a potential surrogate for SARS coronavirus.
- Safe For Humans & Pets
- No harm to skin, hypoallergenic
- Alcohol-free, non-flammable & non-rinse
- NASAA & BioGro certified organic ingredients
- Tested By Worldwide Lab in Australia & HKSAR Govt. Recognised Lab
- Varied Application Areas
Certified In Australia As 100% Natural & Organic Active Ingredient
BioKill® Organic Disinfectant is certified in Australia as 100% natural and organic active ingredient by:
- NASAA – The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
It contains Octanoic Acid, blend of Organic Acids, Water & other nonhazardous botanical ingredients.
Wide Application Areas
BioKill® Organic Disinfectant is even safe to apply in sensitive, high-risk or high-touch areas, such as:
- Premises, offices, factories, hospitals, stores, shopping malls and indoor public areas: kids room, pet’s feeding area, workstations, kitchens and pantry rooms, bathrooms and toilets, elevators and escalators, etc.
- On objects surfaces which will not be damaged by water: carpets, doorknobs and handles, furniture, air-conditioner vents or filters, clothes, shoes, toys, stationary and tools, etc.
- On vehicles and boats: On steering wheels, car seats and door armrests, etc.