BioKill® Safe Sanitizer Features
- Natural, safe, environmental friendly (BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is 100% Biodegradable) and an organic disinfectant with residual effect.
- Kills viruses and bacteria and prevents the transmission of pathogens.
- BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is a non-toxic organic replacement for chlorine. It does not poison the organism but acts mechanistically by destroying the cellular membrane of a micro-organism (cell wall intrusion). The efficacy of BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is due the unique blend of bioflavonoids and organic acids in the formulation.
- All ingredients are USA FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) listed.
- BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is food safe and will not cause any harm after spraying.
The extract contains a mixture of natural ingredients that, when combined, produce an extremely powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-mold and anti-fungus agent.
The extract consits of Vitamin E, Bioflavanoids, Yucca Schidigra, Natural Sugars, (Fructose, Dextrose, Mannose, Maltose, Lactose) and miscellaneous organic acids, (L-Ascorbic acid, P-Coumaric acid, Caffeic, Citric acid).
This Powerful, anti-bacterial / viricidal agent is mixed with other food grade, non-toxic products to produce Biokill® Safe Sanitizer.
Certified by multiple departments and Testing
The active ingredients of BioKill® Safe Sanitizer have been certified by multiple departments in Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
The active ingredients of BioKill® Safe Sanitizer have been tested against Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Pr. Vulgaris, Legionella pneumophila, Brettanomyces, Aspergillus Niger, Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA, H1N1 virus, Aspergillus brasiliensis.